ETHNIC THAI COOKS REQURIED
7951012 Restaurant Ltd. dba Friendly Thai Restaurant located in Gibsons, B.C is looking for Full-Time, Permanent experienced Ethnic Thai Cooks to join their team as soon as possible.
• Plan menus.
• Prepare and cook full course meals, individual Thai dishes and foods.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Train staff in preparation and Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Estimate food requirements and costs.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
• Clean kitchen and work areas, Schedule staff.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.).
• Organize and Manage kitchen operations.
• Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Thai Cuisine is required,
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: 6322 Cooks
Salary: $23.10/hour for 40hours/week.
682 Gibsons Way Gibsons, BC V0N 1V9
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.