Job Title: Computer Software Engineer (Full Time, Permanent Role)
Company Name: SOFTXTAR TECHNOLOGY
Business Address: 5087 Sunray Dr., Mississauga, ON, L5R 2W2
Work Place: Suite 200, 2020 Winston Park Drive, Oakville, ON, L6H 6X7
Salary: $45.70 CAD per hour / 30 hr per week; with $68.55 for overtime post 44 accumulated hours; along with 4% holiday pay.
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized; Good problem-solving skills, flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks; Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team & demonstrate technical expertise to solve problems for customers; Self awareness and a desire to continually improve; Ability to follow directions closely and accurately.
- Research, review and use data and technical information to design, develop and test software systems
- Write and review software codes using diverse programming languages
- Develop and manage database systems
- Put forward ideas that improve the software and put those improvements in place
- Plan, design and co-ordinate software development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Lead project/s and co-ordinate with teams to develop software
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- Fix bugs in existing code, coding and debugging
- Designing, Coding, Testing and implementing changes in accordance with standard methodologies.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Investigate in new technologies for improvisation
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Plan against and tackle new challenges that arise during development
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. business applications) and computer operating systems
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree is minimum
Experience: 3-5 years of experience required in a Software Engineering Industry to perform respective job duties
Language to perform job duties: Excellent English communication skills and Requires the ability to read, write and communicate in english
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
*Remote Work Available
How to Apply: Please email your resume along with contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information: 647-812-7205 - extn: 122