ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Operating Name: Supreme Paving Ltd.
Business address: 8597 257A street, Langley, BC V1M3N4
Title of Position: Construction labourer
No. of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: full time, 2 years contract
Hours: 40 hours
Language of Work: English
Location of work: British Columbia
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing address: P.O 1254 Fort Langley, BC, V1M2S7
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erecting and dismantling concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mixing, pouring and spreading materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assisting tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assisting heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assisting in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
- Leveling earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assisting in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operating pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tending or feeding machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors.
- Cleaning up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Oiling and greasing hoists and similar equipment
- Directing traffic at or near construction sites
- Performing other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- No education, no experience required.
- Some experience as a general construction labourer will be an asset.