Olina Jewels O/A Olina Fashions
Sales & Retails
June 01, 2021
January 31, 2022
$22.10 per hour
Position: Retail Merchandiser
Number of Positions we are hiring - 1
Company: Olina Jewels O/A Olina Fashions
Address: 115 Saskatchewan Avenue West, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba R1N 0L7
Reporting to: Store Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Location of Work: Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
Language Preference: English
We will provide:
- Minimum of 37.5 hours/ week throughout your employment period
- Pay at $22.10 per hour at the beginning of your employment
- Paid vacation of 10 calendar days each year (pro-rated for the first year)
- Total annual salary based on the above calculation will be $ 43,100.
- Procurement of items for the retail source with the end goal of resale.
- Organize backroom product and follow Backroom Inventory Management (BIM) processes
- Continuously search for ways to reduce expenditure and improve profitability by negotiating pricing with suppliers as required.
- Performs tasks in stores in efficient cost effective manner.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives.
- Able to make entrepreneurial and reactive merchandising decisions based on sales trends
- Present merchandise choices to customers - be able to explain why products were chosen and how they relate to customer requirements, as well as our research and analysis.
- Set items to and maintain Plan-o-grams, participate in special events and store openings, create advertising, and perform all other merchandising services as our vendors demand.
- Ability to follow company procedures when it comes to dealing with suppliers/vendors for labelling, packaging, and arranging transportation.
- Supporting the Store Manager in carrying out strategic directives primarily through the maintenance of stock
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers, suppliers and customers.
- Completes daily reports in regards to inventory correction and on the floor merchandise discrepancies.
- Minimum High School Education
- Post-Secondary Diploma is preferred in business, or marketing program
- Minimum one year experience in retail or wholesale establishment
Apply To: email@example.com