TRANSPORTATION LOGICTICS MANAGER
Euro Asia Transload Inc.
Business Name: Euro Asia Transload Inc.
Job Title: Transportation Logistics Manager
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 16108 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC, V6W 0A2 Canada
Wage rate: $38.46/hour for 40 hours/week.
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Extended Medical Insurance, RRSP & 4% Vacation Pay
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Minimum 1 years to less than 2 years
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue.
• Negotiate for services and preferential rates, oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods.
• Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
• Monitor company's or department’s performance.
• Prepare reports for senior management, and for changes to schedules and policies.
• Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
Additional Skills: Team working, Problem solving, Decision making. Recruit, train and supervise staff.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Initiative, Reliability.
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience, please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org