Island Cedar Products Ltd.
June 10, 2021
June 10, 2022
Employer : Island Cedar Products Ltd.
Location : 33516 Harbour Ave, Mission BC, V2V 2W4
Job Title : Welder
NOC Code : 7237
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $28.50/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience : 1 to 2 years
- Operate welding equipment to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Operate previously set up production welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears, and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and resume or mail at PO Box 33516 Harbour Ave, Mission BC, V2V 2W4