Brampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
May 01, 2021
October 31, 2021
Position - Cook
Number of positions: 3
Job Description Position:
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests.
- Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager with inventory estimation.
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure the taste of the food is maintained.
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant from time to time.
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
- Make everything ready before the actual cooking starts.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
- Train new or existing kitchen staff about the menu and cooking procedures from time to time.
- Completion of some secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
Unit 3, 10671 Chinguacousy Rd #12, Brampton, ON L7A 0N5, Canada
$15 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.