Samra Bros Blueberry Farms Ltd.
Agriculture & farms
May 01, 2021
October 31, 2022
Samra Bros Blueberry Farms Ltd. is looking for is looking for 2 Fulltime, Permanent Farm Supervisors
Start Date: As soon as possible
Occupation: Farm Supervisor NOC Code: 8252
Location of Work: 5193 176 street, Surrey, BC, V3Z1C2
Business Name: Samra Bros Blueberry Farms Ltd.
Wages: $22 per hour for 40 hours per week
- Accommodation will be provided at $30/week (if required)
- Relocation expenses and private health insurance covered by the employer until the worker is covered by the appropriate provincial health insurance plan.
- Transportation facility will be provided to the workers from their residence to the farm by the employer (if required)
- Benefits as per Employment Standards Act (Vacation Pay 4% of gross salary will be paid on each scheduled payday)
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain work records and logs
- Perform general farm duties
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Personal Suitability: Organized, Team player
- Basic English required
- Secondary high school required
- 1-year Experience required
How to apply:
Please send resumes by email.
Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada with above listed skills and experience are encouraged to apply.