A Star Vinyl Window System Ltd.
June 18, 2021
November 17, 2021
$33 - $34/hr
Company Name: A Star Vinyl Window System Ltd.
Permanent Position: Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Mechanist (NOC 7231)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, weekend if required)
Wage Rate: $33.00 - $34.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Office: Unit G/H, 8065 130 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 3B1
Education: College diploma required, degree in relevant field an asset
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in similar industry
- Read and understand blueprints, study specifications, drawings to determine the required machining operations.
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
- Ensures workmanship throughout the manufacturing process and finished goods meets costs, quality, schedule, and customer expectations.
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools.
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces.
- Set up, operate, and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- Check parts for defects, maintains, and repairs equipment as required.
- Safety conscious with full participation in the safety program and all safety requirements
Additional Skills: Excellent management skills, organisation, efficiency, leadership and interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
Note: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit G/H, 8065 130 St, Surrey, BC, V3W 3B1