2321335 Ontario Inc. O/A Harvey’s & Swiss Chalet
Restaurant & Cafe
June 18, 2021
October 17, 2021
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
No. of Position - 1
Location: Fergus, ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About: 2321335 Ontario Inc. O/A Harvey’s & Swiss Chalet
We are the franchise of Harvey’s and Swiss Chalet and running the Fast-food outlet at Fergus, Ontario.
At Harvey's®, they have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. For over 60 years, our restaurants have been Canadian owned and operated, serving Canadians all across our beautiful country.
At Swiss Chalet, Canadian families have been coming back generation after generation. While some things have changed, our secret recipes have remained as true as ever. In a world all about the hustle and bustle, it’s good to know that you can always find delicious comfort at Swiss.
Our Store is located at 793 Tower St S, Fergus, ON N1M 2R2.
- Day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring responsibilities.
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies.
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org