Technip Solutions Inc.
May 27, 2021
December 26, 2021
$31.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and hiring analytics
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance, advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Employee recruitment and interviews, working on job listings to recruit new employees
- Maintaining compliance in the workplace with benefit providers
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counseling and recognition programs
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
- College/CEGEP with Minimum 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in a job with similar job duties is required
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate in English
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Requires the knowledge about computer applications(MS Excel; MS Word; MS Office)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Number of hours & Pay rate
$31.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
If the position interests you, please send us your resume to email@example.com