Job Title: Buyer - Kitchenware
Employer: AAA Enterprises dba House of Knives
Location: 3918 Kitchener St. Burnaby BC V5C 3M2
No of Vacancy: 1
Language Requirements: English
Salary: $23/hour (shared premium for group insurance benefits upon completion of six months, two weeks vacation, OT rate $34.50/hour after 40 hours per week, breaks not included)
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent (Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day, OT as needed)
- Completion of Secondary school.
- Post secondary certificate/ Diploma in business administration, Economics, purchasing or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in procurement/purchasing, planning/forecasting inventory analysis, cost effective purchasing, logistics management, optimization of inventory and purchasing costs, negotiations, international buying.
- Working knowledge of the Kitchenware industry
- Customer focused, dedicated, detail oriented with demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues, implement improvements, efficiencies.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Role: The Buyer - Kitchenware position will report directly to the Director of Purchasing & Logistics and will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Sources and researches on Kitchenware product lines.
- Maintains the integrity of the POS database by periodically monitoring movement of inventory.
- Creates SKU’s in the POS system for new products.
- Works with the Inventory Coordinator I to solicit feedback for changes in trends spotted in the course of daily interaction with stores, warehouse inventory, and e-commerce channels.
- Prepares inventory vs. sales reports as needed.
- Periodically assesses current work process and makes recommendation on how to achieve better results in the least amount of time.
- Develop and foster relationships with Vendors.
- Responsible for replenishment of over-all inventory that feeds the Ecommerce & Brick/Mortar channels utilizing analytics and POS reports.
- Analyzes inventory position and prepares plans/actions to mitigate any stock-outs.
- Assists the E-commerce supervisor in content management. Including but not limited to Set up of new items online, enter data and upload data, photographing and uploading products.
- Prepares shipping and documentation for 3rd party E-commerce partners.
- Maintains online order and return transactions using order management system within Amazon and Big Commerce platforms.
- Prepares various reports as needed.
- Other Inventory tasks/projects as needed.
- Attends Trade shows /supplier locations as needed.
How to Apply: Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org