Purchasing and inventory management co-ordinator
Aurora - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Sanho Trading Inc.
September 29, 2021
October 29, 2021
$25.00 / Hour
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of personnel engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work; and other related activities
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as personnel coordinated.
- At least 1-year experience in supervising and coordinating the work of shippers, purchasing and inventory workers
- Must have international logistic knowledge including packaging, logistics and customs clearance
How to Apply
Include your cover letter and resume in your application, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 - All Rights Reserved.