Triple C's O/A Domino's Pizza
Restaurant & Cafe
May 26, 2021
November 25, 2021
Position: Food Service Manager
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Maintaining ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service and monitoring food presentation and services.
- Maintaining company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Preparing and managing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Make the working schedule of the staffs and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staffs handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the owner in Daily ordering, purchasing and inventory count.
- Daily preparation of reports such as sales summary report.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operation of the restaurant.
- Ensure the guests’ area, kitchen are clean and hygienic; ensure the food platforms are set all time.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Coordinate with other food counter attendants during rush hours.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of College diploma/degree/certificate in Hospitality Management.
- 3 to 5 years of experience is mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Weight handling up to 9 Kg (20 lbs)
Location of work
# 103 - 4910, 50 Ave, Cold Lake, AB, T9M 0G1, Canada
Full-time permanent employment (Min 40 hours/week).
$22.00 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.