Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Caregiver & Nanny
July 06, 2021
November 05, 2021
Caregiver needed for child
Hu’s Family in Toronto (Don Mills Road and Finch) Ontario is seeking a full-time caregiver for one school age boy. We offer $15.5-$17 per hour salary based on your experience. Please apply by sending resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet our requirements below.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: permanent full-time position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise, and implement a structure learning environment for young child to explore interests
- Basic food preparation: prepare and organize snacks
- Light housekeeping to ensure a safe home environment and maintain child hygiene
- Plan and supervise balanced routines including physical activities (in door/outdoor), rest, and playtime
- Track the child’s progress, routines, and interests
- Communicate with parents and child, notify parents of any signs of emotional or developmental issues
- Accompany certain online study and drop off/pick up from school when needed
- Provide responsible care and maintain all safety standards
- Overall assistance with activities of daily life instructed by parents
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Pass medical check and non-smoking
- College. CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1-2 years or higher in education
- Previous work experience in childcare is preferred
- Have a valid driver’s licence and be able to drive is preferred
- Ability to tend to emotional and physical needs of child.
- Flexibility working in the evening and weekend maybe required.
- Up to current First Aid and CPR certification
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups (Indigenous persons, vulnerable newcomers etc.) to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone call please.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.