Food Counter Attendant
Company Name: DTR Ventures Ltd.
Operating Name: Station House Bar and Grill
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 3122 Station Road, Abbotsford, V4X 2S8 BC, Canada
Wage rate: $17/hour for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Education: No degree certificate or diploma.
Experience: No experience necessary.
• Take customers' orders.
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly in containers for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
• Serve customers at counters.
• Stock refrigerators, freezers and shelves and keep records of the quantities of food used.
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
• Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances.
• Remove trash and clean kitchen and dining room garbage containers.
• Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas.
• Sweep and mop floors and perform other duties to assist staff.
• Replenish condiments and other supplies in serving areas. Wash cooking utensils and small wares. Place in storage area. Package take-out food
Additional Skills: Reading text, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, significant use of memory, continuous learning.
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com