SJ International Ltd.
IT & Web Design
June 10, 2021
December 09, 2021
$45.00 for 35 hour per week
- Write and review software codes using diverse programming languages
- Put forward ideas that improve the software and put those improvements in place
- Plan, design and co-ordinate software development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- Investigate in new technologies for improvisation
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for codes
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- Research, design and write new software programs (e.g. business applications) and computer operating systems
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to develop and test computer-based systems
- College/CEGEP in Computer Science and/or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Software Engineering industry
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately
- Requires the knowledge about computer applications (MS Office; Software development; Programming software; Programming languages; Database software)
- An ability to demonstrate your technical expertise to solve problems for customers.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
Salary & Hours
$45.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Remote work option available
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org