• Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
• Lead and guide a team with varying skill levels to successfully meet deliverables for software projects
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of development projects including: scoping, triaging, budgeting, distributing, leading meetings, tracking progress, communicating relevant information, and ensuring schedules are maintained
• Maintain expected product delivery, support, and standards for the Development Department and its functions
• Work closely with product owners, designers, and developers in a dynamic, agile environment innovating on new products and features;
• Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
• Provide technical leadership to the development team;
• Manage and prioritize the day-to-day operations of the development organization ensuring successful product delivery within completion targets;
• Recruit, onboard and train new employees and manage training initiatives for existing employees
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
• Communicate with different teams internal and/or external to collaborate on the project;
• Work with internal and external customers to ensure needs are met
• Conduct department meetings to communicate status
• Ensure projects are delivered within schedule, scope and budget and meet the required level of quality.
• Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
• Interacts through program updates and reviews ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
• Meet the clients to gather systems requirements, costs and timeliness.
• Ensures teams are working effectively to deliver high quality software;
• Collaborate with the various teams consisting of software engineers, analysts etc to design, develop, implement and administer IT projects.
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
• Ensure that deliverables are clearly established with responsibility assigned and accepted by owners and each given completion deadlines
• Manage client expectations through regular communication and reporting
• Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred.
• Requires the ability to read, write and communicate in English
• Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure; attention to detail; large workload and with tight deadlines.
• Requires the knowledge about computer applications (Computer programming; Networking software; Programming software; Programming languages; Database management)
• Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
Number of hours & Pay rate
$ 52.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Remote work option available
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org