In-home Child Caregiver
Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
July 14, 2021
November 13, 2021
In-home Child Caregiver needed
Family in Toronto (Yonge St and Lawrence Ave W) Ontario is seeking a full-time in-home caregiver for a school age boy. We offer $15.5 per hour based on minimum 30 hours per week schedule. Please apply by sending resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and meet our requirements below.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: permanent full-time position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with online classes and light homework;
- Basic food preparation: prepare and organize snacks;
- Light housekeeping to ensure a safe home environment and maintain child hygiene;
- Plan and supervise balanced routines including physical activities (in door/outdoor), rest, and playtime
- Track the child’s progress, routines, and interests;
- Communicate with parents and child, notify parents of any signs of emotional or developmental issues;
- Accompany playdate and family outing and drop off/pick up from school when needed;
- Overall assistance with activities of daily life instructed by parents
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Pass medical check and non-smoking
- College. CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1-2 years or higher in education
- Previous work experience or related education in childcare is preferred
- Ability to tend to emotional and physical needs of child.
- Flexibility working in the evening and weekend maybe required.
- Up to current First Aid certificate
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups (Indigenous persons, vulnerable newcomers etc.) to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone call please.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.