Mandala Business Solutions
Manager & Executive
June 04, 2021
January 03, 2022
- Establish financial, administrative controls, manage campaigns and human resource planning’s for the growth of the transportation, stocking, warehousing and shipping business continuity.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to clients to serve as one-stop solution to client’s needs.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities for the company by expanding clientele to different geographical locations.
- Act as a delegate to present companies’ profile at various business competitions, bidding or in adding other business to company’s profile.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Manage organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize assets investments to increase service efficiency
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
Location, Website and other Contact Details:
- 23 Westmore Drive, Suite 306-B, Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y7, Canada
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 5-7 years with Bachelor’s Degree
Salary, working hours, overtime and vacation pay:
- $60.00 CAD Per Hour
- Minimum 32 hours per week
- (Overtime Rate) $90.00 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
- Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
It is a permanent full-time position available for: experienced professionals, minorities, indigenous, newcomers, person with disabilities