Northwest Drafting & Design Ltd
June 15, 2021
December 15, 2021
Office Administrative Assistant
Employer: Northwest Drafting & Design Ltd
Business Address/Job Location: #201 8433 132 Street Surrey, BC V3W 4N8
Salary: $22.50 hourly
Hours: 40 per week
Education: Completion of secondary school
Terms of employment: full time/permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in related field
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Compile data and other information to support business activities.
- Coordinate and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other materials.
- Fielding and screening telephone calls and schedule appointments.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- To compile and update detailed specification worksheets for customers.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Handle day to day operation and specific tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
To apply for the position, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com