BOOKKEEPER (NOC 1311)
Others NL, Newfoundland & Labrador,CANADA
The Labrador Inn
Accounting & bookkeeping
April 01, 2021
January 31, 2022
24.25 per hour
The Labrador Inn at Happy Valley-Goose Bay / Newfoundland and Labrador is looking for Full time Accounting Bookkeeper
As Bookkeeper,your duties may include:
- Enter all customer sales invoices and track payments, through credit card, cheque, and direct deposit.
- Enter all supplier purchase entries from vendor reports and credit card statements.
- Record and pay supplier expenses, reseller commissions, and employee reimbursements.
- Record and execute internal transfers between bank and credit card accounts
- Manage HST and payroll tax calculations and prepare all remittances.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Manage disputes with financial vendors.
- Provide monthly statements to reseller partners and manage related inquiries
- Produce reports on business performance (eg. New customers by partner, aged accounts)
- Keeping managers and other team members informed, on an ongoing basis.
- Providing advice, coaching, and training to other staff members.
- Facilitate and maintain full cycle accounting with available software.
- Process payroll
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- Maintain subledger accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions provided by Accountant.
- Timely reporting of information and remitting deadlines.
Education Requirement: Completion of a college program in accounting
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 Years
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 - All Rights Reserved.