Administrative assistant, NOC 1241
Others NL, Newfoundland & Labrador,CANADA
The Labrador Inn
April 01, 2021
January 31, 2022
$25.00 / hour
The Labrador Inn at Happy Valley-Goose Bay / Newfoundland and Labrador is looking for Full time Administrative assistant
As Administrative assistant, your duties may include:
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Manage Executive schedules (calendars meetings, etc.)
- Maintain inbound communication channels including phones, emails, Address customers' complaints or concerns.
- Prepare marketing plans.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- Establish work schedules, office procedures and routines
- Assist clients/guests with special needs.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Collaborates with the Front Office Manager on ways to continually improve departmental service.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans based on review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results.
- Determine and establish.
- Compile data, statistics, and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
Education Requirement: Secondary (High School)
Work Experience: 1 year to 2 Years of Exp.
How to Apply:
By email: email@example.com
2022 - All Rights Reserved.