Inventory Control Supervisor
Durham Natural Food
June 10, 2021
November 09, 2021
- Ensure adequate supply of materials/products are maintained;
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of workers engaged in distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, and products; processing purchasing transactions;
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.