Administrative Manager (NOC 0114)
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent (Overtime, weekends if required)
Wage: $34.00 per hour, for 37.50 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location : Unit 202, 11957, 80 Avenue, Delta V4C 0E2
• Supervising day to day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Hiring, training, interviewing, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
• Working with accounting and management team to set budgets for contracts, supplies and maintenance, monitor spending and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and regulate compliance procedures within establishments.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress using computers and filing systems.
• Control, coordinate and advise staff engaged in human resources and administrative services.
• Evaluate operations of a department providing several administrative services.
• Prepare reports and briefs for the organisation committees evaluating human resources and other administrative services.
Education: Degree in relevant field.
Work Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Employer: AIB Enterprises Ltd.
Note: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to Apply:
By Email: AIBenterprises2010@gmail.com
By Mail: Unit 202 11957 80 Avenue, Delta V4C 0E2