Employer : Manjeet Singh
Location : 16649 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V4N 4W1, Canada
JobTitle : Child Caregiver-Private Home
NOC Code : 4411
PositionsAvailable : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $16.00/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience : 1 year to less than 2 years
Essential Skills : Ability to multitask, Reliable, Flexible, Organised
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Bathing, dressing and feeding of infants and children
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Accompany children to and from school, on outings, and to medical appointments.
- Help children with homework and school work.
- May perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing linens.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and resume or mail at: 16649 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V4N 4W1, Canada