Sheepwash Contracting & Design Inc.
July 26, 2021
November 23, 2021
Sheepwash Contracting & Design Inc. based in Surreyis looking for Renovation Helper to join our team.
Job Title: Renovation Helper (NOC:7611)
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience.
Wage: C$ 21/hour
Work location: 15446 92 Ave Surrey, BC V3R 5W1 & various sites.
Construction Specialization: Residential, Industrial, commercial and institutional
- Do loading and unloading the construction material, and move the construction material to the work area as directed.
- Do site preparation (surface protection) and clean-up.
- Drywall cutting, lath plaster cutting.
- Familiar with construction tools.
- Basic understanding of renovation.
- Assist the tradesperson in construction activities.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades at construction sites as advised.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Assist in framing house, erecting walls, and building roofs.
- The work is very varied and this truly is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of the Renovation Industry from a knowledgeable and successful team of professionals.
Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses/goggles, Gloves, Safety vest, Cellular phone, Ear plugs
Personal Suitability: Multi tasking, good communication; focus; organized, team player.
Interested candidates can send their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I thank everyone who applies for this job posting but those who are selected will be contacted through their emails.