Coast Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Repair & Maintenance
July 09, 2021
December 08, 2021
Over time, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours/week
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
The detailed job description is as follows:
- Checking wiring, lights, bulbs, pistons and parts of trucks and trailers.
- Diagnosing faults or malfunctions to determine whether to repair or replace unit.
- Inspecting brakes, alignment of wheels, checking and lubricating machines, fuel tank.
- Adjusting, repairing, or replacing the parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural system
- Handling all kinds of truck equipment, repair, use of screwdrivers, clutches, fuel gauge, screws, and bolts.
- Repairing, replacing, or adjusting components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine, air brakes, steering, and hydraulic system
- Performing scheduled maintenance service such as oil changes lubrications and tune-ups.
- Handling heavy truck equipment such as trailers, hoods, and batteries.
- Repairing commercial vehicles through disassembly of faulty assemblies and repairing or replacing worn or damaged parts.
Apply by Email: email@example.com