Ottawa - ON, Ontario,CANADA
July 05, 2021
December 04, 2021
- Position Title: Marketing Manager
- Terms of Employment (Full Time, Part Time, Casual): Full time permanent with 37.5 hours/week
- Salary: $44/hour
- Language of work: English
- Solid operational, planning and project management skills in sales and marketing focused environment with ability to handle concurrent projects;
- Intermediate level of knowledge of traditional media, digital media and social media marketing;
- Strong knowledge of retail analytics with ability to review data, identify opportunities and develop action plan;
- Excellent in efficient communication and interpersonal skills;
- Multi-task ability and being able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to foresee the trend of the retail industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Be detail oriented with very strong verbal and written skills, delivering effective presentations to both internal and external parties
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in another language other than English is preferred
ü A bachelor’s degree required, major in marketing or business preferred;
ü Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing and retail sales management;
Start Date: November 2021
- Initiate market research; liaise between marketing team and sales team to evaluate the current projections/goals; plan and develop marketing strategies, and execute advertising campaigns/activities.
- Review and adjust the traditional marketing platforms; review and adjust selection of third-party service providers including website design, social media, mobile applications, etc.; ensure proper and timely implementation of marketing and sales activities.
- Oversee and approve valuable and engaging marketing materials including content for company website and hard copy brochures that attract target customers and drive qualified store traffic.
- Collaborate with IT department to develop new visual online purchasing program and customer satisfaction program, and evaluate result.
- Build and cultivate strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Track efficiency and conduct report on the performance of marketing campaigns that support sales initiatives, analyze consumer behavior, gain insights, and assess against goals, and adjust campaigns accordingly.
Location of work: Ottawa, Ontario
Contact information for resume submissions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 - All Rights Reserved.