Job duties will be but not limited to:
1. Supervising the Kitchen staff & Delivery Staff while catered orders are in process and also train them accordingly.
2. Plan and manage all catering materials and equipment and also, maintain a proper stock level.
3. Plan and coordinate with all delivery partners for smooth daily delivery of the Lunch Box Program.
4. Responsible to maintain all COVID-19 related health codes and continuous and close monitoring
of all hygiene-related matters.
5. Schedule online virtual meetings with the clients to get client specific requirements on No
Contact Delivery & Client-specific and client-mandated hygiene care.
6. Work with suppliers to ensure a cost-effective supply line and make sure the supply line is
secured even in times of medical emergencies.
7. Maintain all safety standards & physical distancing among employees in all of the work areas.
Responsible to keep daily notes of all employee's health situations and signs of any allergies
mentioned in the COVID-19 symptom's booklet.
1. 1 year to less than 2 years experience in Fusion Restaurant and Minimum 6 months of Supervisory experience.
2. Minimum 6 months experience in Supervising a group of minimum 5-6 employees.
3. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral format.
4. Ability to work at a team pace as well as in a fast-paced environment.
5. Should have supervisory and interpersonal skills.
6. Should have basic computer skills to conduct virtual meetings with clients.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Benefits: Gratuities, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefits, Other benefits
(All benefits are subject to negotiations during the interview)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
Please email Resumes to email@example.com