SJ International Ltd
August 09, 2021
November 08, 2021
$33.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Manage and maintain computer networks, hardware, software, and all configurations.
- Research clients’ data requirements and use the evidence to detect, calculate, deduce, and assess the needs of the system and network.
- Responding to technical support tickets and talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Visit customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on performance, capacity and quality of Production networks and converged Enterprise networks.
- Participate or lead in testing, evaluation and benchmarking upgrades to new and existing LAN/WAN supported products.
- Provide up-to-date network documentation and inventories.
- Be an active member in disaster recovery planning. Work with the Security team on projects and with the Compliance team on audits.
- Designing and implementing network infrastructure in our production data centers and remote offices
- College, CEGEP or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in related field.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English.
- Requires the knowledge about computer applications such as Device drivers, Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security, Security software, MS Office
Number of hours & Pay rate
35 hours / week & $33.00 per hour
Mississauga, ON, L5B 1M5
Remote work option available
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org