2317592 Ontario Inc. O/A BARBURRITO
August 09, 2021
December 09, 2021
$24.50hourly for 40 hours per week
- Establish various accounts to record transactions, reconcile accounts and post journal entries for all three present and upcoming outlets.
- Prepare trial balance and ensure correct entry of each transaction, prepare and maintain general ledgers.
- Use established accounting data to prepare all types of financial statements. Gather and pay bills for company’s operating related fees.
- Calculate wage for all workers, prepare checks and payrolls.
- Comply with federal and provincial regulations, prepare and file monthly tax remittance, regular tax returns, ROEs and other required forms.
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
- Performing month-end closings
- Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
- Supervising accounting clerks and junior bookkeepers
- Preparing the trial balance, coordinating with CPA for whole financial matters.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Coordinating with Franchisor accounts team for payments.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills, should be able to read, write and communicate in English and should be well organized and client focus
Brampton, ON, L6Y5B5
Salary & Hours
$24.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
If the position interests you, please send us your resume to email@example.com
We are authorized franchise of Bar burrito located at Hurontario Street, Brampton