Premium Sweets & Desserts
Restaurant & Cafe
June 22, 2021
April 21, 2022
Position – Food Service Supervisors
Number of positions: 1
Job Description Position:
- Make the working schedule of the staff and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staff handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the managers in daily ordering, purchasing, and inventory count.
- Monitor Guests’ Feedbacks and Guests’ comments.
- Interact with the customers and inquire about their requirements.
- Preparation of daily sales reports such as sales summary reports.
- Plan, organize direct and control operation of the restaurant’s overall retail operation.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic.
- Work with the kitchen staff and inventory department to ensure enough stocking is done for highly demanded food during weekends.
- Relay orders with the kitchen staff for the refilling of food counters or any special order-to-make items.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Experience would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is a must.
- Good customer service skill is mandatory.
Location of work:
7025 Tomken Road, Unit 15-18, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1R6, Canada
$16 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call, please. Due to the higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.