* Identify, diagnosis, and resolve tractor and trailer related issues, i.e. Rand McNally, tachometer, speedometer, power steering, power divider, U-joint, transmission, rear end, A/C, starter, alternator, APU, etc.
* Diagnose and repair trailer components such as doors, floors and side panels.
* Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on tractor and trailer equipment including routine technical repairs and completing repair orders.
* Remain technically proficient in all areas of the shop including tractor, trailer, tire, and basic parts administration.
* Perform general or routine welding with or without prints.
* Use effective interpersonal skills to maintain positive working relationships with team members, all Kriete personnel and external vendors.
* Contribute to the goals of the shop, leadership team, and Company as a whole.
* Utilize appropriate resources, such as the parts manual and computer, service bulletins and other resources to research problems, determine most effective and efficient method for repair and locate parts.
* Document work order details within the Company’s internal order and billing program.
* Abide by all Company policies and safety rules and assist in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and take appropriate actions, recommend process changes, and initiate improvements.
* Be a positive role model for all team members providing support and enthusiasm – creating a professional, positive work environment.