1182326 BC Ltd. (FutureGen Communications) is an authorized Telus & Koodo dealer. We deal with individuals and businesses by providing mobiles, internet, TV Bundles, Home phones and Home Security cameras. We also deal with business plans specifically designed for companies depending upon the connections and services needed. We have multiple stores in the lower mainland and are looking for a “Store Supervisor” to join our team in Surrey.
Position: Store Supervisor
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $25/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: Secondary (High) school Graduate.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Location: 15161, Highway 10 suite 102, Surrey, BC, V3S 9A5
Store Supervisor (NOC 6211) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the sales staff and cashiers.
- Make sure the sales team provides the best deals to the customers.
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Ensure all the display, signage, visuals and images of the store are maintained as per the orders.
- Execute the promotion deals of the products with correct pricing and information.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints, any other complain and supply shortages.
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and other financial matters as per the directions of the manager.
- Assign sales team duties and prepare work schedules.
- May need to open and close the store and be able to do all key holding and managerial duties if needed.
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of the merchandise.
- Following up on the delivery of the merchandise.
- Receive phone calls and ensure the customers are given the best service.
- Ensure all the safety precautions are taken care of including the people working, customers and the store itself.
- Be able to supervise 2 to 4 people.
- Make sure the technician and other workers are at their best dealing with the customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
Additional Skills and Personal Suitability: Excellent etiquette, good computer skills; attention to detail; team player; excellent oral communication; focused; Reliability.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resumes to: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.