Swis recruitment & employment
Technician & Mechanic
August 19, 2021
December 18, 2021
Job Title: Computer Network Technician (NOC 2281)
Position: Permanent and Full Time
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Address: #103,14225 57 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 0H6
Wage rate: $29.00 - $30.00 per hour, for 37.50 hours per week
Benefits: Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Education: High School required, college diploma an asset
Experience: 2 Year to less than 3 Years of experience
- Performing troubleshooting to system failures.
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
- Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
Employer: Swis Recruitment & Employment Ltd.
How to apply:
By Email: Swisrecruitmentandemployment@gmail.com
By Mail: #103, 14225 57 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 0H6