Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Heroistic Software Consulting Group Ltd. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
Managing and driving the growth of the category business: Lead launches, build and execute on a strategic plan that delivers on key business opportunities.
Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new projects launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
Work with top sellers to improve strategic and operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the category's current topline and future opportunities.
Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution.
• 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented.
• Over 3-5 years experience as a business development manager
• A degree within a relevant discipline
• Strong negotiation skills