Job Title: Sheet Metal Worker (NOC: 7233)
Company Name: New Way Railing & Metal Works Ltd.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $30.00 per hour; 40 hours per week.
Location of employment: Unit #111- 8377 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4G2
• Secondary(high) School graduation certificate
• 3 to 5 years of experience
• Language: English
• Measure and mark sheet metal according to template
• Operate metalworking machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
• Inspect products to ensure quality and conformity to specification
• Develop computerized pattern and layout
• Cut materials using power tools or by hand
• Assemble, erect and install hoisting and rigging equipment
• Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
• Fit and join sheet metal parts
• Attention to Detail
• Operating Industrial Equipment
How to apply:
If you feel that you are qualified for the position, please e-mail your resume at- email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 111- 8377, 128th Street Surrey BC V3W 4G1