Care In Pharmacy Ltd. dba Care In Pharmacy
Sales & Retails
September 01, 2021
February 28, 2022
Company Name: Care In Pharmacy Ltd. dba Care In Pharmacy
Location: 33083 1 Avenue, Mission British Columbia, V2V 1G2
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Pharmacy Manager – Retail
NOC code: 0621
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time (will also consider part-time workers)
Hours: 30 hrs /week
Overtime: $50.50/hr (As per BC Standards – for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Observed Holidays: As outlined on labour.gov.bc.ca – 10 holidays/yr
Language of work: English
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 - 2 years of Experience
Ability to Supervise: 3 - 4 people
- Demonstrate outstanding sales and leadership capabilities by bringing passion, enthusiasm and energy into the work environment on a daily basis
- Provide professional advice and have applicable dialogues with clients to actively promote the store by encouraging initiatives focusing on nutrition, health & wellness.
- Identify ways in which front shop and pharmacy programs intersect and ensure communication to maximize customer interface is smooth and seamless towards achieving exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and maintains financial targets and growth
- Perform conflict resolution actions as appropriate to the given issue by customers
- In collaboration with the business director - oversee human resource activities which include recruitment, training, certification, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional customer Care.
- Conduct random audits of orders to ensure quality standards are being strictly adhered.
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Provide regular feedback to the business director regarding quality, operational, technical and/or process issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Lead and inspire store staff-"hands-on" approach in identifying and responding to issues in a timely manner motivating employees to perform above expectations.
***** Please submit all resumes to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org****
We look forward to hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Care In Pharmacy Ltd. dba Care In Pharmacy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity.