Business Address – 29 Vermont Road, Brampton ON, L7A 3G3
Job Title – Parts Service Supervisor
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 35 hour weekly
Wage - $38.50 to $40.00 per hour (Negotiable)
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Brampton, ON.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – High School or Equivalent Experience, 3-5yrs Experience.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling other related activities in sourcing used auto parts for overseas market.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Requisition supplies and materials (used auto parts) for overseas market.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to Supervise