ED Tech Network Solutions Ltd.
Technician & Mechanic
September 07, 2021
September 07, 2022
Employer : ED Tech Network Solutions LTD.
Location : Unit 202 8556 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N5
Job Title : Electrical Engineering Technician
NOC Code : NOC 2241
Positions Available: 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $32.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Language : English
Experience : 1-2 years
- Perform burn-in tests on assemblies and record and analyze the results.
- Assist in the construction and testing of prototypes according to specifications.
- Perform a limited set of technical tasks in support of electrical and electronic engineering and physics research.
- Assist with the inspection, testing, adjustment, and assessment of incoming electrical, electromechanical, and electronic components and assemblies to ensure that they meet product requirements and tolerances.
- Calibrate electrical or electronic equipment and instruments according to written instructions and technical manuals.
- Assist in the creation, testing, and design of electrical and electronic components, equipment, and systems.
- Install, operate and maintain electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
- Assist in the creation of estimates, schedules, budgets, specifications, and reports.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter or mail at
Unit 202 8556 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N5