Computer Service Technician
Employer : ED Tech Network Solutions LTD.
Location : Unit 202 8556 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N5
Job Title : Computer Service Technician
NOC Code : NOC 2242
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $30.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Language : English
- Install, maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as photocopiers, computers, and peripherals.
- Identify and detect faults in circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Understand and communicate blueprints, drawings, work orders, and diagrams, training manuals, and instructions in order to complete jobs.
- Respond to all technical inquiries and provide customers with training for proper system usage.
- Use circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes, and other electronic test instruments and equipment to inspect and test electronic equipment, components, and assemblies.
- Using hand and power tools, adjust, align, replace, or repair electronic equipment, assemblies, and components according to equipment instructions and schematics.
- Submit work orders, tests, and maintenance reports on time.
- May supervise other electronic equipment service technicians.
Please apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter or mail at
Unit 202 8556 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N5