(National Occupational Classification 2016 - NOC Code: 2174)
Jo Cloud Solutions Inc. is an information technology firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia. We create software solutions for a wide variety of companies of all sizes, and provide unbeatable personalized service.
Our service includes a comprehensive consult to help identify gaps and opportunities, with project planning timelines and milestones, cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products and services that will help our clients suceed and achieve their goals. Our expertise includes but not limited to:
ERP Development, Upgrade & Maintenance, Java-based Frameworks,
Open-source Technologies, Cloud-based Development, End-to-end Integration, Networks and Systems Security. Simply, we are client-focused and results driven.
Company Operating Name: Jo Cloud Solutions Inc.
Business Address: Suite 300, 3665 Kingsway, Vancouver BC V5R 5W2 Canada
Our firm requires two skilled and experienced Software Developers to add to our growing team and work on existing and upcoming projects. Our ideal candidate is skilled, adaptable,
self-motivated and works well as a part of a team.
Job Title: Software Developer
No. of Positions: 2
Job Description and Duties:
- Perform research on related software products to assist in the development of specifications
- Software requirement analysis, creation of specifications and test protocol development
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Collaboration with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the project technical requirements and solutions are fully defined, recorded, agreed and delivered within schedule and cost constraints
- Involved in updating clients on the project and processes
- Managing the development of functional and concept technical design specifications and provides technical support and broad expertise for multiple disciplines
- Ensuring that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost, implement modifications if necessary
- Identify technical problems, proactively recommending potential quality and productivity improvements
- Create manuals and other communications to outline the maintenance, protocols and functionality of the software
- Developing maintenance procedures to encourage and ensure regular optimal productivity of the application
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns
- Lead the Workday Integrations team during postproduction and phase x implementations.
- Provide solutions as Integration architect/Lead to Maintain Workday integrations and supported new implementations and postproduction support.
- Work on Development and optimizations of Integrations between Workday and external vendors
- Design and develop multiple workday studio integrations using Workday API there by reducing the number of tickets in the support system
- Supported integrations with Time Tracking and Payroll systems
- Create Workday Implementation Cutover plan adhering to overall project timelines.
- Create integrations between Workday and banking systems such as JPM, TD, Barclays Etc;
- Create a studio integration between Workday and External system to load Misc payments into workday.
- Create Connectors to load Journal lines into workday.
- Create Integrations between Workday and Greenhouse ATS.
- Develop customer invoice reports, supplier invoice reports.
- Working as solution architect for PRISM datasets (Ingest, Transformation, Publish and Materialize data to Table) and Table concepts.
- Designed and Implemented Prism Analytics and Dashboard solutions to bring valuable non-Workday data into workday by transforming it, so it could be viewed and securely delivered.
- Use various Prism functions like window, logical, date, instance functions etc., to develop complex reports.
- Develop, support, and maintain required system design, and provide day-to-day support of Workday PRISM and Working on PRISM datasets and pub configuration and schedules/ security
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Long Term
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Wages: $45.00 per hour
Overtime: One and one-half times the regular wage rate as per provincial regulations
- Insurance from Workplace Safety and Insurance Board covered by employer
- Vacation pay as per provincial regulations will be paid each payday on a semi-monthly basis
Location of Work:
- Suite 300, 3665 Kingsway Vancouver, BC V5R 5W2, Canada
Anticipated Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Education, Experience and Language Requirements:
- Three years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Verbal and written English communication skills
Additional Skills and Other Requirements:
- Passion for accountability and adding value
- Love working in a fast-paced environment where your performance is recognized
- Outgoing, courteous, and professional
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Flexibility and Judgement
- Must be a team player, efficient, reliable and organized
- Must be available for all hours of operation including overtime and weekend work as required
Preference given to applicants who are Canadian citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, New Immigrants, Indigenous Persons / Aboriginals, Visible Minorities and Persons with Disabilities.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter by email to us at JoCloudSolutionsCanada@gmail.com
or by mail to Jo Cloud Solutions Inc., Suite 300, 3665 Kingsway, Vancouver BC V5R 5W2 Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.