Masala Tree exemplifies an exclusive blend of traditional and radical renditions of Indian cuisine, which is rooted to the gravitas of the unique Indian spices, aromas and flavours. We are looking for Food Service Supervisor to join our restaurant.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $18.00/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School required
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Location: 2714 141 St., SW, Edmonton, AB. T6W 3Y9
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the kitchen staff that prepare, portion and serve foods.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Assist all the foodservice employees and provide necessary training as per their job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- Perform regular investigation of tray assemble, dish room area, and cafeteria for cleanliness and proper operation of equipment.
- Perform regular investigation on regular basis and oversee transactions to maintain product quality.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Maintain a record of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Take steps to reduce wastage.
- Ensure that food and services meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budget.
- Participate in planning menus and special weekend dishes.
- Prepare product reviews and reports.
- Ensure food is kept at the proper temperature.
- May need to address customers complains
Workers Supervised: Kitchen and food service helpers; Food and beverage servers
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; excellent oral communication.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.