Transcon Logistics Inc
September 14, 2021
December 13, 2021
$24.00hourly for 35 hours per week
- Collect receipt from various departments to keep financial records on each transaction.
- Complete other duties assigned by the accountant. Prepare other accounting reports as required. Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Calculate wage for all workers, prepare checks and payrolls.
- Comply with federal and provincial regulations, prepare and file monthly tax remittance, regular tax returns, ROEs and other required forms.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
- Performing month-end closings
- Keep track of truck lease payments, maintenance and other AR and APs.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 1 year to 2-year experience
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word a must and the ability to operate other computer software and office equipment.
Scarborough, ON, M1P 4Y1
Compensation and Hours
$24.00 per hour for 35 hours a week
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com