Servicenet Canada Inc.
C-300 Kenny Road, South Brampton, Ontario L6W 4V2
Warehouse Manager (NOC: 0714)
- Monitors warehouse employee productivity in accordance with the standards developed by the operations group;
- Ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner in adherence to client schedules;
- Maintain appropriate and complete documentation regarding regulated orders;
- Maintain strict control over product inventory levels;
- Gather daily work data and prepare weekly and monthly meetings;
- Show supplies usage based on information gathered from supply sign out sheets;
- maintain Ensure appropriate training of employees;
- Conduct daily and weekly safety audit of the facility;
- Periodically review supplier pricing, usage, request quotes, information, etc. to determine which supplier is most suitable;
- Oversee efficient operations of warehouse experience;
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to achieve full warehouse optimization.
Wage: $35.00 hourly for 30 days per week
Benefits: 10-day paid vacation
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in management.
- Language: Speak English, Read, English, Write English
How to Apply: send your resume via email