LightMachinery is a leading manufacturer of pulsed gas lasers, high-resolution spectrometers, and precision optics. Founded in 2002, we serve as global markets in medical devide manufacturing, laser micro-machining, and optical science.
LightMachinery is looking for an Inventory and Planning Coordinator to help with our increasingly complex physical inventory and the associated tracking systems.
- Receive and co-ordinate goods from POs into our inventory management system.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks when shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventories of materials and products.
- Plan, organize and conduct cycle counts of on-hand inventory, submit progress and other reports to co-ordinate activities with other supply chain work units.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Review and plan inventory consumption and re-supply rates and advise senior management on recommended minimum levels.
- Analyze key component and long-lead inventory vs our sales forecast and make sourcing recommendations to senior management.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Maintain and co-ordinate standard operating procedures for inventory control and instruct other staff accordingly.
- Prepare and ensure the dispatching crews with the finished goods for shipment to our customers.
- Continually plan and arrange to optimize the physical layout of on-hand inventory to maximize the use of space.
- ESD training and certification.
- At least 10 years of planning and inventory control experience.
- Strong proficiency with OfficeBooks management software.
- Demonstrated organizational, time-management skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Six Sigma and 5S training and experience
- Experience with CAD systems (Solidworks and MasterCam)
How to Apply:
If you are interested send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com
LightMachinery Inc is committed to providing accommodations throughout the
recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Thank you to all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
No phone calls or in-person visits, please.