Employer: Amanjit Gill, Kuljit Minhas, Gurmej Gill
Job Title: General Farm Worker (NOC-8431)
Positions Available: 3
Business Address: 1963 Townline RD, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6E2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Fulltime (Overtime, weekend if required)
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As
soon as possible
Wage Rate: $19.00 – $20.00 /hour (for 40 hours/week)
Education: No Education Required
Experience: No Experience Required
Language: Basic English
Work Location: 1963 Townline RD, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6E2
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided at $30/week. Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
• Plant, cultivate and irrigate fruit plants.
• Maintain irrigation ditches clear and well maintained.
• Harvest crops, remove weeds from the crop, sort & grade the farm produce.
• Detect disease and health problems in crops.
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
• Maintain clean and safe working environment.
• Perform other farming duties as assigned
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, large workload.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 1963 Townline RD, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6E2