ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Operating Name: Pizza 64 Ltd.
Business address: 13190 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1X7
Title of Position: Marketing Coordinator
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours
Language of Work: English
Location of work: 13190 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1X7
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing address: 13190 64 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 1X7
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
- Advising clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Developing and implementing advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Gathering, researching and preparing communications material for internal and external audiences
- Developing, implementing and evaluating communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Conducting public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by the organization
- Preparing or overseeing preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
- Developing and organizing workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Preparing and delivering educational and publicity programs and informational materials
- Initiating and maintaining contact with the media
- Arranging interviews and news conferences
- Acting as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
- Co-ordinating special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
- Assisting in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Representing and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
- Preparing or overseeing preparation of performance or other contracts.
· The candidate must be high school Graduate.
- The candidate must have several years of experience in related field of work.
- Bachelors degree will be an asset.