Job Duties for Computer Network Technician:
- Manage and support LAN and WAN Network devices and infrastructure.
- Implement approved Network changes in accordance with applicable procedures
- Analyze and diagnose network problems for a variety of users
- Recommend corrective solutions to be applied to network hardware or software
- Evaluate infrastructure performance and find ways of improvement
- Assist other groups in troubleshooting problems that require packet analysis or performance review
- Create, publish and maintain up to date and accurate Network documentation
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Maintain and Monitor infrastructure integrity and security. Where needed implement new practices and policies to ensure we are at or above any compliance requirements.
Salary and Working hours: $31.20/Hour with minimum 30 hours per week.
Overtime Rate & Holiday pay: $46.80 per hour starting after 44 hours per week with 4% of gross pay.
Education and Experience: College or CEGEP or technical certificate or relevant experience of 1-2 years to execute job duties.
Job Details: One position available on full time permanent role
Company Name and Location: 2745197 Ontario Inc./ TekInk at 100-5063 North Service Road, Burlington, ON, L7L 5H6
For further details, kindly send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number to contact.:+1-226-270-0618
Experience Students, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada can apply to the role.